Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Townhomes for Sale in Saskatoon, SK

Townhouses for sale in Saskatoon are part of a diverse real estate landscape. While the majority of dwellings in Saskatoon are single detached homes, there is also a fair share of small apartment buildings and townhouses, accounting for 10.24% of listings. It's interesting to note that about 30% of all properties in the city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, with most of the remaining buildings built either pre-1960 or in the 1980s. Saskatoon's housing market typically features three-bedroom and larger homes. Homeownership is quite common, with roughly 70% of residents owning their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters. The average price for a townhouse in Saskatoon on the MLS® is $350,904, making it a competitive choice for many buyers.

91 Townhomes for Sale in Saskatoon

Lifestyle