Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Welland, ON

Townhouses for sale in Welland have an average price of $649,234 on MLS®. Although single detached homes dominate, townhouses still find their niche, making up about 7.14% of real estate listings. A significant number of homes in the St. Catharines - Niagara metropolitan area consist of two or three bedrooms. Homeownership is prevalent, with 70% of residents owning their properties and the remaining 30% renting. The housing stock in Welland tends to be older, with approximately 40% of homes built before 1960 and many others constructed during the 1960s and 2000s.

45 Townhomes for Sale in Welland

Lifestyle