Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Welland, ON

Condos for sale in Welland are part of a diverse housing market that predominantly features single detached homes, with a smaller focus on small apartment buildings. This segment of the St. Catharines - Niagara metropolitan area mainly consists of two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences. Approximately 70% of Welland residents are homeowners, while the remaining 30% rent their homes. Historical architecture is a charming aspect of Welland, where about 40% of the buildings date back to before 1960, and many others were constructed during the 1960s and 2000s. The average price for a condo listed on MLS® in Welland is $582,181, making up approximately 3.27% of total listings.

23 Condos for Sale in Welland

Lifestyle