Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in The Blue Mountains, ON

Condos for sale in The Blue Mountains offer a diverse range of options, with an average price on MLS® of $665,365. These properties make up about 26.53% of all listings in the town. The predominant housing types in The Blue Mountains are single detached homes and townhouses. This town features mostly three-bedroom and larger homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 85% of the dwellings while renters make up the remaining 15%. The construction of new homes did not occur in one single building boom; rather, it was spread throughout multiple decades in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

61 Condos for Sale in The Blue Mountains

Lifestyle