Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in St. Catharines, ON

Condos for sale in St. Catharines have an average price of $556,720 on MLS®. While single detached homes make up roughly 60% of the housing in the area, large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses are prevalent among the remaining 40%. Nearly 40% of the city's properties were built during the 1960s and 1970s, with much of the rest constructed either before 1960 or in the 1980s. There is a diverse selection of property sizes, ranging from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. Ownership is high, with about 70% of St. Catharines' residents owning their homes, while 30% are renters. Condos constitute 11.8% of the overall listings, indicating a significant, yet not overwhelming, portion of the local market.

150 Condos for Sale in St. Catharines

Lifestyle