Petrolia, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Petrolia, Ontario
The sizeable proportion of single detached homes in the housing stock of Petrolia is an important part of its character. This town did not experience a single building boom; the construction of new dwellings in Petrolia was spread throughout several decades in the twentieth and twenty-first century. This town offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 80% of the properties in the town and renters occupy the remainder. Read more about Petrolia real estate
- new listing$549,9004012 Edward StreetPetrolia, ON
- $700,000384 Garfield AvenuePetrolia, ON
- $324,900357 Eureka StreetPetrolia, ON
- $189,900306 Parkside DrivePetrolia, ON
- $565,000333 Juniper Crescent SouthPetrolia, ON
- $900,000382 Northridge Place PlacePetrolia, ON
- $617,900335 Parkside DrPetrolia, ON
- $329,935435 Chestnut StreetPetrolia, ON
- $799,900537 First AvenuePetrolia, ON
- $769,000443 Oozloffsky StPetrolia, ON
- Carriage Trade$1,699,9004743 Black Ash RoadPetrolia, ON
- $1,275,0004426 Vanderwal DrivePetrolia, ON
- $1,100,000No 911 Oil Heritage RoadPetrolia, ON
About Living in Petrolia, Ontario
The car is usually the preferred mode of transportation in Petrolia. It is very convenient to park. It is inconvenient for pedestrians to get around in Petrolia as running daily errands is impractical on foot.
Some, but not all, house buyers in this town will reside within walking distance of the closest supermarket. There are also approximately 10 restaurants and coffee shops in this town. With regards to education, in Petrolia, families will typically be able to reach primary schools and daycares on foot. However, high schools are not particularly plentiful and thus not always within walking distance.
Petrolia is wonderful for those who need quiet areas, as the streets are generally very calm.