Pinecrest, Oshawa, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The housing stock of Pinecrest is composed primarily of single detached homes and row houses. This neighbourhood offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 80% of the properties in Pinecrest and 20% are rented. Most of the housing growth in this neighbourhood has occurred after the year 2000. Read more about Pinecrest real estate
- new listing$1,299,9001288 Maddock CrtOshawa, ON
- new listing$1,075,0001243 Grandview St NOshawa, ON
- new listing$880,8001145 Stire StOshawa, ON
- new listing$799,999#67 -715 Grandview St NOshawa, ON
- new listing$649,900#7 -1070 Glenbourne DrOshawa, ON
- $969,9001154 Snowberry CrtOshawa, ON
- $729,900884 Lavis CrtOshawa, ON
- Open House$899,0001171 Tall Pine AveOshawa, ON
- $839,900906 Beaconhill CrtOshawa, ON
- $724,900604 Cobblehill DrOshawa, ON
- $1,199,9001266 Tall Pine Ave NOshawa, ON
- $789,000675 Brasswinds TrOshawa, ON
- $1,399,9001256 Langley CircOshawa, ON
- $599,000#39 -811 Wilson Rd NOshawa, ON
- $1,170,000909 Kingsley CrtOshawa, ON
- $960,0001165 Edward Bolton CresOshawa, ON
- $849,888997 Summitview CresOshawa, ON
- $999,900692 Avery CrtOshawa, ON
The favoured approach to navigate Pinecrest is often a car. It is straightforward to park. On the other hand, travelling by transit can be difficult in Pinecrest due to the infrequent service. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines crossing the neighbourhood, and the nearest bus stop is typically very close. Many of the homes for sale in this part of the city are located in areas that are not particularly suitable for walking because most daily needs are sometimes difficult to meet on foot.
It is a short walk to reach primary schools from most homes for sale in this neighbourhood. On the other hand, Pinecrest does not have any high schools. With regards to eating, accessing the closest supermarket on foot is an option for some, but not all, property owners in Pinecrest. There are also a few choices for those who care about close by restaurants and cafes.
The character of Pinecrest is exemplified by its calm environment. Most areas in this neighbourhood are very quiet, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Lastly, there are approximately 10 parks nearby for residents to explore, making them very easy to get to.