Scott, Milton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Scott, the majority of dwellings are single detached homes, but large apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. There is a higher proportion of four or more bedroom homes in this area. Homeowners occupy roughly 90% of the units in Scott and 10% are rented. This neighbourhood experienced its main building boom after the year 2000, so most of the available properties are from this era. Read more about Scott real estate
- new listing$1,299,900508 Hinchey CresMilton, ON
- Open House$1,149,999368 Landsborough AveMilton, ON
- $1,095,000440 Chandler CresMilton, ON
- Open House$1,149,999368 Landsborough AvenueMilton, ON
- $989,000123 Swindale DrMilton, ON
- $1,725,000449 Coombs Crt SMilton, ON
- $1,299,000268 Giddings CresMilton, ON
- $1,374,900295 Holloway TerrMilton, ON
- $1,374,900295 Holloway TerraceMilton, ON
- $799,000#518 -33 Whitmer StMilton, ON
- $799,000518-33 Whitmer StreetMilton, ON
- $1,439,900169 Farrington CrossingMilton, ON
- $1,539,000193 Quinlan CrtMilton, ON
- $1,449,000272 Holmes CresMilton, ON
- $2,594,000320 Wrigglesworth CresMilton, ON
- $2,594,000320 Wrigglesworth CrescentMilton, ON
- $810,000213-33 Whitmer StreetMilton, ON
- $1,199,90091 Duncan LaneMilton, ON
The favoured way to get around in Scott is often driving. It is convenient to park. However, the public transit service in Scott is not very frequent. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are typically nearby. A majority of the houses for sale in this part of the town are located in places that are not particularly well-suited for those who travel by foot as running daily errands is occasionally difficult on foot. The bike is a sometimes poor method of transportation in Scott since the cycling network is not very comprehensive, and there are a good number of hills.
Parents and their children will find that wherever their home is situated in Scott, primary schools are nearby. On the other hand, there are no high schools in Scott. Regarding eating, home buyers in this part of Milton will welcome that a grocery store is always only a rather short walk away. There are also a limited number of options for those who value restaurants and cafes in close proximity.
Scott is a very good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed atmosphere. This part of the town is very quiet overall, as the streets tend to be very tranquil. Lastly, there are a few parks close by for residents to relax in and they are especially well-spread out, which results in them being easy to access from a large number of locations within this area.