Coates, Milton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Around 90% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 10% are renters. The predominant housing types in this area are single detached homes and row houses. Most of the housing growth in this part of Milton has occurred following the year 2000. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Coates real estate
- new listing$999,999592 Langholm StMilton, ON
- new listing$1,499,900854 Yates DrMilton, ON
- $1,175,000621 Hood TerrMilton, ON
- $1,680,000889 Stoutt CresMilton, ON
- $1,680,000889 Stoutt CrescentMilton, ON
- $1,089,000561 Lott CresMilton, ON
- $899,000731 Shortreed CresMilton, ON
- $1,099,000782 Maquire TerrMilton, ON
- $1,099,900782 Maquire TerraceMilton, ON
- $1,324,900656 Winn TrMilton, ON
- $1,324,900656 Winn TrailMilton, ON
- $1,349,0001076 Easterbrook Cres WMilton, ON
- $1,089,900870 Hepburn RdMilton, ON
- $1,089,900870 Hepburn RoadMilton, ON
- $120,000U 1 633 Holly Ave NMilton, ON
- $1,168,000879 Maquire TerraceMilton, ON
Driving is often the best way to move around in Coates. Parking is generally easy. In contrast, getting around by transit can be challenging in Coates due to the infrequent service. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines, and it is especially convenient to reach a nearby bus stop from most houses. There are relatively few pedestrians out on the streets of Coates, although many daily errands can be run without the use of a vehicle. This area is also not particularly cycling-friendly as there are few bike lanes, and the topography is not especially flat.
In this area, parents and their kids will usually be able to reach daycares and primary schools by walking. In contrast, Coates does not have any high schools. As far as food is concerned, a supermarket is ordinarily accessible within a reasonably short walk from any location in this area. There are also a limited number of opportunities for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes.
Coates is a very good neighbourhood to buy a home in for those who prefer a calm atmosphere. This area is very quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, getting to parks is easy from many locations in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to unwind in.