Commerce Valley, Markham, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
About three quarters of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and renters make up the remainder. The predominance of large apartment buildings in the housing stock of this part of the city is an important part of its character. This area experienced its largest construction boom following the year 2000, so most of the available homes are from this era. This part of Markham is primarily composed of two bedroom and one bedroom homes. Read more about Commerce Valley real estate
- new listing$540,000#915 -51 Saddlecreek DrMarkham, ON
- new listing$628,000#609 -39 Galleria PkwyMarkham, ON
- new listing$499,900#108b -38 Gandhi LaneMarkham, ON
- $618,888#901 -39 Galleria PkwyMarkham, ON
- $599,000#108 -37 Galleria PkwyMarkham, ON
- $1,088,000#2306 -38 Gandhi LaneMarkham, ON
- Open House$999,00057 Feeney LaneMarkham, ON
- $668,000#2115 -12 Gandhi LaneMarkham, ON
- $628,000#910 -37 Galleria PkwyMarkham, ON
- $1,188,000#Uph2 -39 Galleria PkwyMarkham, ON
- $535,000#218 -277 South Park RdMarkham, ON
- $579,000#308 -62 Suncrest BlvdMarkham, ON
- $599,888#701 -325 South Park RdMarkham, ON
- $849,000#208 -12 Gandhi LaneMarkham, ON
- $599,000#605 -62 Suncrest BlvdMarkham, ON
- $765,000#903 -399 South Park RdMarkham, ON
- $1,599,00092 South Park RdMarkham, ON
- $529,000#Lph02 -130 Pond DrMarkham, ON
- $549,000#615 -51 Saddlecreek DrMarkham, ON
Commerce Valley is very car friendly. The street layout is appropriate for cars, and finding a place to park is quite easy. The public transit system in Commerce Valley is quite accessible. More precisely, it is very easy to reach a nearby rapid transit station, including Highway 7 / Chalmers Rd, Hwy 7 / Valleymede and Hwy 7 / Leslie with access to the purple | VIVA PURPLE, from the majority of properties in the neighbourhood. Homeowners are served by a few bus lines, and most homes are very close to a bus stop. This part of Markham is not very suited for cycling because there are quite a few slopes, and there are very few bike lanes. Travelling by foot in this area is also not very common, despite the fact that many day-to-day errands can be run without the use of a car.
Daycares and schools are convenient to reach on foot from any location in this part of the city. In terms of eating, it is convenient to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store by walking from any home in Commerce Valley. Additionally, a restaurant is typically just around the corner, and there are also a few coffee shops in this area. It is also convenient to reach a variety of clothing stores on foot.
There is an extensive selection of green spaces in Commerce Valley. There are a few parks nearby for residents to unwind in and they are especially well-spread out, resulting in them being easy to reach from a lot of locations within the neighbourhood. As there are few people out and about on the streets, this area is relatively quiet, although those who are around Highway 407 or Highway 404 may experience higher levels of noise.