Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Hamilton, ON

Hamilton's housing landscape is dominated by single detached homes, with large apartment buildings and townhouses filling in the rest of the picture. The city predominantly features homes with three or more bedrooms. Around 70% of Hamiltonians are homeowners, leaving 30% as renters. The housing stock in Hamilton is relatively old as well; about a third of the homes were built before 1960, while many others date back to the 1960s and 1980s.

108 Investment Properties for Sale in Hamilton