Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Halton Hills, ON

Condos for sale in Halton Hills offer a diverse range of options for potential buyers. The average price of condos listed on MLS® is $613,100, making it an accessible entry into the local real estate market. While condos make up 2.85% of the listings, the housing stock in Halton Hills primarily features single detached homes, which are a significant aspect of the town's character. This community is largely made up of three and four or more bedroom homes. About 85% of these properties are owner-occupied, with the remaining 15% being rental units. The town has a rich history, as its development spans several decades across the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

17 Condos for Sale in Halton Hills