West Willow Woods, Guelph, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
About one third of properties in West Willow Woods were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s. In this neighbourhood, around 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the rest are mainly large apartment buildings and townhouses. About two thirds of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and one third are rented. This area is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about West Willow Woods real estate
- new listing$868,50039-755 Willow RoadGuelph, ON
- $750,00032 Peartree CresGuelph, ON
- $750,00032 Peartree CrescentGuelph, ON
- $1,112,00045 Dunhill CresGuelph, ON
- $830,00068 Chillico DriveGuelph, ON
- $499,000#64 -40 Imperial RdGuelph, ON
- $1,112,00045 Dunhill CrescentGuelph, ON
- $599,9007-40 Imperial Road NGuelph, ON
- $1,075,0007 Wiltshire PlGuelph, ON
- Open House$1,075,0007 Wiltshire PlaceGuelph, ON
- $1,099,00026 Peachtree CresGuelph, ON
- $1,124,99942 Peartree CresGuelph, ON
- Open House$1,124,99942 Peartree CrescentGuelph, ON
- $885,00020 Ferman DrGuelph, ON
Cars are an excellent transportation option in this area. Most real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway, and it is very convenient to park. On the other hand, residents using public transit may find limited choices in this area as a result of the service's low frequency. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. It is occasionally difficult for pedestrians to move around in West Willow Woods because few common errands can be run without the use of a car.
A supermarket is typically accessible within a reasonably short walk from most properties for sale in this part of the city. There are also a few restaurants in this area. As far as education is concerned, daycares and primary schools are convenient to get to on foot from any location in this area. However, this part of the city does not have any high schools.
The character of West Willow Woods is exemplified by its slower-paced ambience. There are a few parks close by for residents to relax in, such as Marksam Park and Margaret Greene Park, and they are very well-spread out, making them easy to access. This area is reasonably quiet overall, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic.