Nelles, Grimsby, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Nelles, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 80% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. Around 40% of homes in this area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. Read more about Nelles real estate
- new listing$3,995,00036 Main Street EGrimsby, ON
- $750,0007 Nelles Road NGrimsby, ON
- $599,00028 Robinson Street N|Unit #403Grimsby, ON
- $1,000,0007 Nelles Road SGrimsby, ON
- $1,895,00031 Orchard ParkwayGrimsby, ON
- $859,90026 Ivan AvenueGrimsby, ON
- $1,249,90021 Main Street E|Unit #406Grimsby, ON
- $99,00026 Main Street EGrimsby, ON
- $573,99021 Main Street E|Unit #322Grimsby, ON
- $573,990#322 -21 Main St EGrimsby, ON
- $1,649,000110 Main Street EGrimsby, ON
- Carriage Trade$2,199,900104 Main St EGrimsby, ON
- Carriage Trade$2,199,900104 Main Street EGrimsby, ON
- $1,249,90021 Main Street E|Unit #106Grimsby, ON
Cars are an excellent transportation option in Nelles. Many real estate listings are a short drive from the nearest highway, and it is very convenient to park. Most houses for sale in this neighbourhood are located in areas that are not particularly conducive to walking because few day-to-day errands can be run on foot. The bicycle is a fairly poor mode of transportation in Nelles because there are very few bike lanes, and cyclists encounter a considerable amount of elevation changes.
Families will welcome the proximity to primary schools and daycares, which are within walking distance from vast majority houses for sale in Nelles. In contrast, there are no high schools in this area. With respect to eating, property owners in this neighbourhood will be pleased to learn that a grocery store is always only a rather short walk away. There are also a limited number of opportunities for those who value close by restaurants and cafes.
Most areas in Nelles are quiet, as the streets are generally quite calm - however noise can be bothersome near the railway line. Parks aren't well-spread out, which results in them being very hard to get to from the majority of locations in this neighbourhood.