Grimsby Mountain, Grimsby, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of Grimsby Mountain is an important part of its character. Roughly one third of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This part of Grimsby is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 85% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 15% are rented. Read more about Grimsby Mountain real estate
- $739,00049 Ridge Rd EGrimsby, ON
- $1,985,000515 Ridge Road EastGrimsby, ON
- $739,00049 Ridge Road EGrimsby, ON
- $1,167,00088 Kemp Rd EGrimsby, ON
- $1,167,00088 Kemp Road EGrimsby, ON
- $2,699,90040 Ridge Rd WGrimsby, ON
- $2,699,90040 Ridge Road WGrimsby, ON
- $5,950,00076 Ridge Rd WGrimsby, ON
- $5,950,00076 Ridge Road WGrimsby, ON
- $1,895,000310 Ridge Road WGrimsby, ON
- $1,579,900395 Mud St EGrimsby, ON
- $4,888,880#Con6 -Ptlt20 Hysert RdGrimsby, ON
- $2,999,90060 Elm Tree Road EGrimsby, ON
- $899,900290 Mountain RoadGrimsby, ON
Cars are an excellent means of transportation in this neighbourhood. It is very convenient to park. It is challenging to get around by bike in Grimsby Mountain because riding is made strenuous by the typically steep area, and the cycling infrastructure is quite poor. Many of the houses for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are also not very conducive to those who travel by foot since running common errands is inconvenient.
Home buyers in this neighbourhood almost always have to rely on a vehicle to access the closest grocery store. As far as education is concerned, there are only a very small number of primary schools in Grimsby Mountain and thus they can be a very long walk away. Moreover, Grimsby Mountain does not contain any high schools. Likewise, daycares are not plentiful and thus not always within walking distance.
Grimsby Mountain is fairly good for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as the streets are usually reasonably tranquil. Green spaces aren't well-distributed, which makes it very hard to reach them.