Grimsby Lakeside, Grimsby, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Roughly 85% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 15% are occupied by renters. Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in this part of Grimsby. Roughly half of properties in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960. This part of the town offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Grimsby Lakeside real estate
- new listing$499,000301-5 Viking CourtGrimsby, ON
- $899,8505 Adelaide StreetGrimsby, ON
- $1,494,000#18 -19 Lake StGrimsby, ON
- $1,999,9002 Lakeside DrGrimsby, ON
- $849,900410 Ontario StGrimsby, ON
- $849,900410 Ontario StreetGrimsby, ON
- $1,999,9002 Lakeside DriveGrimsby, ON
- $2,499,90053 Ontario StreetGrimsby, ON
- $549,900#407 -7 Viking CrtGrimsby, ON
- $448,500#305 -5 Viking CrtGrimsby, ON
- $448,5005 Viking Court|Unit #305Grimsby, ON
- $849,9007 Ontario StreetGrimsby, ON
- $849,9007 Ontario StGrimsby, ON
Driving is very often the favoured approach to get around in Grimsby Lakeside. It is a very short car ride to the nearest highway, such as Queen Elizabeth Way, from any location in this area, and it is very easy to find a parking spot. This part of the town is not very appropriate for cycling since the cycling infrastructure is not very comprehensive, and bicycling is made arduous by the typically hilly topography. It is also difficult for pedestrians to get around in this part of Grimsby because few common errands can be run on foot.
It is convenient to reach the nearest grocery store on foot in Grimsby Lakeside. There are also a few choices for those who value nearby restaurants. Regarding education, it is a short walk to get to primary schools and daycares from most properties for sale in Grimsby Lakeside. On the other hand, there are no high schools in Grimsby Lakeside.
Due to the presence of very few pedestrians, Grimsby Lakeside remains relatively serene. Parks aren't well-situated, which makes it very hard to get to them.