Deseronto, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Deseronto, Ontario
Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Deseronto. This town has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this town own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Most housing in this town was built prior to the 1960s, during its most significant construction boom. Read more about Deseronto real estate
- new listing$1,349,000240 Main StDeseronto, ON
- $699,900277 Main StreetDeseronto, ON
- $810,000129 College StDeseronto, ON
- $550,500139 Mill StreetDeseronto, ON
- $800,000444 Main StDeseronto, ON
- $369,900132 Brant StreetDeseronto, ON
- $864,900210 Main StDeseronto, ON
- $349,900410 Thomas StreetDeseronto, ON
- $139,900284 Dundas StreetDeseronto, ON
- $399,00091 Centre StreetDeseronto, ON
- $489,900366 Thomas StreetDeseronto, ON
- $569,900227 Cross StreetDeseronto, ON
- $579,900371 Maple StreetDeseronto, ON
- $489,900143 Park StreetDeseronto, ON
About Living in Deseronto, Ontario
Driving is very often the favoured means of transportation in Deseronto. Parking is quite easy. Deseronto is not very convenient for walking as very few daily needs can be carried out on foot.
Doing one's groceries often necessitates the use of a car in this town. Nevertheless, pharmacies are generally easy to reach on foot and sell some staple foods. Residents of this town benefit from a few restaurants as well. With respect to education, parents and their children will welcome that wherever their house is located in this town, primary schools and daycares are nearby. However, Deseronto does not contain any high schools.
Most areas in Deseronto are very quiet, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic.