Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Caledon, ON

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury homes for sale in Caledon reflect the high-end living of this picturesque town in the Greater Toronto Area. The average price of these upscale properties sits at $4,515,750 on MLS®, showcasing their premium nature. Making up about 3.34% of the listings, these luxury residences are predominantly single detached homes and elegant row houses. A substantial number of these properties were built post-2000, adding modern appeal to this area known for its historic charm with buildings from pre-1960 and the 1960s. Typically, homes in Caledon feature three bedrooms or more, catering to families seeking space and comfort. Approximately 90% of residents here are homeowners, emphasizing the community's stability and pride in ownership, while the remaining 10% are renters.

10 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Caledon