Fairview, Brantford, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominant housing types in Fairview are single detached homes and row houses. This part of the city offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 80% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 20% are renters. Most of the housing growth in this part of Brantford occurred between 1960 and 1980. Read more about Fairview real estate
- new listing$559,000#210 -34 Norman StBrantford, ON
- new listing$549,900514-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- new listing$519,00029 Dunsdon StreetBrantford, ON
- Open House$649,9009 Albert AvenueBrantford, ON
- $399,900108-36 Hayhurst RoadBrantford, ON
- $564,900603-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $499,900502-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $549,900215-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $599,900304-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $539,900102-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $599,900110-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $599,900508-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $579,900208-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $524,900202-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $429,900610-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
- $599,900504-34 Norman StreetBrantford, ON
This neighbourhood is especially car friendly. Most real estate listings are a short drive from the nearest highway, such as Highway 403, and it is very easy to park. In contrast, there are relatively few pedestrians out on the streets of this part of Brantford, despite the fact that most daily needs are convenient to meet without having to use a car.
Parents and their kids will appreciate that wherever their property is located in this neighbourhood, both primary and secondary schools are nearby. In contrast, families may consider it challenging for their schoolchildren to reach daycares as a pedestrian. With respect to food, a supermarket is usually accessible within a rather short walk from most homes for sale in this part of the city. Residents of Fairview benefit from a few restaurants as well. Likewise, a good variety of clothing stores can be found within a reasonably short walking distance.
Fairview offers a calm environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This area is quiet, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue - although there are still several noisier sections, especially closer to Highway 403. Finally, accessing public green spaces is easy in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to check out.