Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Aurora, ON

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Aurora are a unique aspect of the local housing market. Approximately 40% of the homes in Aurora have been built since 2000, while many of the older homes date back to before 1960 and the 1960s. The majority of the housing stock in this town consists of single detached homes and row houses. Around 85% of the residents own their homes, with the remaining 15% renting. The town predominantly offers three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes. On the MLS®, the average price for a home in Aurora is $1,013,180, and semi-detached homes represent about 2.59% of the total listings.

9 Semi-Detached for Sale in Aurora

Lifestyle