Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in St. John's, NL

Approximately 45% of the residences in St. John's are single-family homes, making it relatively easy to find a detached house here. The rest of the housing primarily consists of small apartment complexes, duplexes, and townhomes. There's a wide range of unit sizes available, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Around 60% of the inhabitants are homeowners, while the other 40% rent. About 30% of the existing properties were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with the other buildings mainly dating back to before 1960 and the 1980s.

85 Investment Properties for Sale in St. John's

Lifestyle