Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Vancouver, BC

In Vancouver, approximately 25% of the buildings are single detached houses, with the rest being predominantly large and small apartment buildings, along with duplexes. About a quarter of Vancouver's properties were constructed after the year 2000, while the majority of the other buildings were erected before 1960 or during the 1960s. The city’s housing stock is largely made up of homes with either four or more bedrooms, or two-bedroom apartments. About 60% of the city's homes are owner-occupied, with the remaining 40% being rental units.

65 Investment Properties for Sale in Vancouver

Lifestyle