Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Condos for Sale in Vancouver, BC

Condos for sale in Vancouver are attracting significant interest, with average listings pegged at $1,334,355 on the MLS®. Condos represent approximately 50.11% of all available listings in the city. In Vancouver, around one-quarter of buildings are single detached homes, with the majority consisting of large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. About 25% of properties were constructed post-2000, while the majority date back to pre-1960 and the 1960s. Four or more bedroom homes and two-bedroom homes form a significant portion of the housing composition. Home ownership stands at around 60%, with the remaining 40% occupied by renters.

1,000+ Condos for Sale in Vancouver