Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Langford, BC

Townhouses for sale in Langford offer a compelling option, with an average price on MLS® of $802,010. These townhouses represent about 2.67% of all real estate listings in the city. Single detached homes are still the most common housing type, making up around 40% of buildings, while small apartment buildings and duplexes also contribute significantly to the housing landscape. Langford offers a diverse range of unit sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. About 70% of Langford's population are homeowners, with the remaining 30% renting. Most of the city's housing development has occurred post-2000, reflecting its modern growth.

8 Townhomes for Sale in Langford

Lifestyle