Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Langford, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury Homes for sale in Langford offer a variety of options, with single detached homes being the most prevalent, accounting for approximately 40% of the housing market. Other popular housing types include small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. The city provides a diverse range of unit sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. With an average price of $1,507,587 on MLS®, about 2.85% of listings fall into the luxury category. Homeownership is high, with 70% of residents owning their homes, while renters make up the remaining 30%. Much of Langford's housing development has occurred post-2000.

16 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Langford

Lifestyle