Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Langford, BC

Condos for sale in Langford command an average price of $568,451 on MLS®, and make up about 30.43% of listings. Single-detached homes remain the most prevalent housing type here, constituting roughly 40% of the buildings. The rest of the housing stock is comprised of small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Langford offers a diverse selection of unit sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious four-bedroom homes. Approximately 70% of residents own their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters. Notably, a majority of Langford's housing development has occurred post-2000.

182 Condos for Sale in Langford

Lifestyle