Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Lethbridge, AB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Lethbridge, Alberta

In Lethbridge, around two thirds of dwellings are single detached homes, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This city offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Around 70% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. About 30% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1990s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Lethbridge is $ 485,867.  Read more about Lethbridge real estate

495 Homes For Sale in Lethbridge


About Living in Lethbridge, Alberta


Lethbridge is very car friendly. It is very convenient to park, and the majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the closest highway. It is at times challenging for pedestrians to move around in this city as few daily needs can be met by walking.


A fraction of residents in Lethbridge may be able to do their grocery shopping on foot in one of around 30 stores, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. A small selection of restaurants and cafes is available as well. When it comes to education, primary schools and daycares are convenient to get to on foot from anywhere in this city. On the other hand, families may consider it challenging for their schoolchildren to access high schools as a pedestrian.


The character of Lethbridge is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. Most locations within the city have reasonably good access to public green spaces, such as Pavan Park and Bull Trail Park, since there are over 200 of them nearby for residents to explore, like Paradise Valley and East Slope. This city is very quiet overall, as the streets tend to be very tranquil.