Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Edson, AB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Edson, Alberta

In Edson, most dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This town is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 55% of the population of this town own their home whereas the remainder are renters. About 45% of properties in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 2000s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Edson is $ 306,167.  Read more about Edson real estate

224 Homes For Sale in Edson


About Living in Edson, Alberta


The best way to navigate Edson is usually driving. It is very easy to find a place to park. It is impractical for pedestrians to move around in this town as very few common errands can be run on foot.


Parents and their schoolchildren will appreciate that wherever their house is situated in Edson, primary schools are nearby. In contrast, there are only a limited number of high schools and accordingly they can be a rather long walk away. As far as food is concerned, accessing the nearest grocery store on foot is practical for some, but not all, home buyers in Edson. Residents benefit from approximately 20 restaurants and cafes as well.


Edson is quiet overall, as the streets tend to be reasonably tranquil - although there are still several noisier sections, especially near the railway line or the airport (YET).