Whitehorn, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the properties in the neighbourhood and 30% are occupied by renters. In this area, roughly two thirds of dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the remainder are mainly duplexes and townhouses. Most of the housing growth in this neighbourhood happened between 1960 and 1980. This area offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Whitehorn real estate
- new listing$385,000728 Whitehill Way NeCalgary, AB
- new listing$350,000256 Whiteridge Place NeCalgary, AB
- new listing$614,999159 Whitman Place NeCalgary, AB
- new listing$599,9003715 49 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $439,999224 Whitworth Way NeCalgary, AB
- $479,90020 Whitmire Road NeCalgary, AB
- $519,000324 Whitlock Way NeCalgary, AB
- $597,00036 Whiteram Way NeCalgary, AB
- $209,9001315-5200 44 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $465,000532 Whitehill Place NeCalgary, AB
- $234,5002215-5200 44 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $141,9001353-5200 44 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $599,900108 Whiteram Close NeCalgary, AB
- $439,0003507 42 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $179,9971240-5200 44 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $369,900516 Whitehill Place NeCalgary, AB
This part of the city allows home buyers to move around using several alternative means of transportation. Owing to Whitehorn Station on the 202 | Blue Line - Saddletowne/69 Street CTrain, and a few nearby bus lines, commuting by public transit is convenient in this neighbourhood. Whitehorn will also appeal to active home buyers since it is reasonably well-suited for those who travel by foot; most daily needs are easy to meet by walking. Even though cyclists do not encounter significant hills, it is difficult to move around by bike in Whitehorn as.
It is easy to reach the nearest grocery store on foot in Whitehorn. In addition, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a fair number of options. When it comes to education, daycares and schools are convenient to get to on foot from any location in Whitehorn.
The character of Whitehorn is exemplified by its calm environment. This area is very quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Lastly, it is very easy to reach public green spaces since there are approximately 20 of them close by for residents to relax in.