Sundance, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominant housing types in Sundance are single detached homes and townhouses. This neighbourhood offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 85% of the dwellings in Sundance while the rest are rented. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom in the 1980s, so most of the available homes are from this time period. Read more about Sundance real estate
- new listing$579,00077 Sunmills Drive SeCalgary, AB
- new listing$799,90019 Sunlake Way SeCalgary, AB
- $869,90055 Sunwood Way SeCalgary, AB
- $769,90034 Sunlake Manor SeCalgary, AB
- Open House$659,90044 Sundown Way SeCalgary, AB
- Open House$639,900137 Sundown Place SeCalgary, AB
- $699,00083 Sun Harbour Way SeCalgary, AB
- $649,99919 Sunhaven Way SeCalgary, AB
- $705,000387 Sunmills Drive SeCalgary, AB
- $790,00049 Sunlake Road SeCalgary, AB
- $625,000103 Sundown Close SeCalgary, AB
- $715,000116 Sun Harbour Crescent SeCalgary, AB
Driving is a great medium of transportation in Sundance. The majority of real estate listings are a rather short drive from the nearest highway, and accessing a place to park is generally easy. On the other hand, commuting by public transit is difficult in Sundance. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines, and bus stops are ordinarily nearby. Sundance is not very bicycling-friendly because. Thankfully, riding is made easier by the generally flat terrain. It is also challenging for pedestrians to navigate Sundance as running daily errands is occasionally difficult by walking.
Property owners in this part of the city typically have to use a car to buy groceries. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. As far as education is concerned, it is a rather short walk to access both primary and secondary schools from most properties for sale in Sundance. On the other hand, it can be challenging to reach daycares on foot.
The character of Sundance is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. Green spaces are very well-spread out and there are around 20 of them nearby for residents to discover, making them easy to get to. This part of Calgary is also fairly good for those who prefer a quiet atmosphere, as the streets tend to be peaceful.