Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Spruce Cliff, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Small apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing many dwellings in Spruce Cliff, and the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings and single detached homes. This part of the city is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home while owners make up the remainder. About 40% of homes in this part of Calgary were built following the year 2000, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s.  Read more about Spruce Cliff real estate

26 Homes For Sale in Spruce Cliff



Active property owners will be pleased with the quite walk-friendly character of Spruce Cliff; running daily errands is convenient. Although it is an even ride to most locations, this part of the city is not very conducive to bicycling as. Commuting by car is convenient in this neighbourhood. It is easy to park. On the other hand, residents using public transit may experience limited options in Spruce Cliff due to the low service level. Nonetheless, homeowners benefit from a few bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is typically very close.


Families will value that no matter where their property is situated in this part of Calgary, daycares and schools are nearby. When it comes to food, the nearest supermarket in Spruce Cliff is typically only a short walk away. Furthermore, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner.


People who prefer a relaxed atmosphere will enjoy Spruce Cliff. There are a few parks close by for residents to check out and they are very well-distributed, which makes it very easy to get to them. This neighbourhood is also great for those who need quiet surroundings, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic.