Mayland Heights, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing around 45% of dwellings in Mayland Heights, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood and 40% are rented. This area experienced its largest construction boom between 1960 and 1980, so most of the available housing is from this era. Read more about Mayland Heights real estate
- $525,0001023 16a Street NeCalgary, AB
- $230,000414-30 Mchugh Court NeCalgary, AB
- $274,500206-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $249,900312-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $949,8002339 Munro Drive NeCalgary, AB
- $265,000217-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $199,900631-30 Mchugh Court NeCalgary, AB
- $259,900304-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $579,0001219 Mackid Road NeCalgary, AB
- $199,900406-30 Mchugh Court NeCalgary, AB
- $275,000210-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $238,880335-1920 14 Avenue NeCalgary, AB
- $499,0001216 16 Street NeCalgary, AB
A majority of the houses for sale in this part of Calgary are located in places that are reasonably conducive to walking; many common errands can be run without the use of a car. However, the bike is a rather poor means of transportation in Mayland Heights because. Nonetheless, there are few hills to challenge bicycle riders. This part of the city is not especially transit friendly. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is served by a few bus lines, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. However, moving around by car is very convenient in Mayland Heights. It is a short drive to the closest highway from anywhere in this part of Calgary, and it is very convenient to park.
It is convenient to access the nearest supermarket by walking in Mayland Heights. Furthermore, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner. In terms of education, in Mayland Heights, families will usually be able to access primary schools and daycares by walking. On the other hand, this part of the city does not have any high schools.
Mayland Heights offers a calm ambience and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. It is very easy to reach public green spaces from a large number of locations in the neighbourhood since there are around 10 of them nearby for residents to relax in. This part of Calgary is also quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic.