Coral Springs, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Coral Springs experienced its biggest construction boom between 1990 and 2000, so most of the available housing is from this time period. Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in this neighbourhood. Homeowners occupy around 90% of the properties in Coral Springs whereas renters occupy the remainder. This neighbourhood is particularly good for those looking for four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Coral Springs real estate
- new listing$1,100,000151 Coral Shores Landing NeCalgary, AB
- $944,000229 Coral Shores Cape NeCalgary, AB
- $699,900133 Coral Keys Drive NeCalgary, AB
- $750,000242 Coral Springs Landing NeCalgary, AB
- $1,098,000147 Coral Shores Landing NeCalgary, AB
- $685,0005153 Coral Shores Drive NeCalgary, AB
- $599,900181 Coral Springs Close NeCalgary, AB
- $729,900157 Coral Springs Park NeCalgary, AB
- $986,50040 Coral Shores Cove NeCalgary, AB
- $729,999141 Coral Keys Drive NeCalgary, AB
- $769,90015 Coral Reef Close NeCalgary, AB
The car is usually the favoured way to get around in this part of Calgary. Most real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway, and parking is generally easy. On the other hand, the public transit network in Coral Springs is not particularly accessible. Nevertheless, property owners benefit from a few bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is generally just around the corner. It is sometimes challenging for pedestrians to move around in this part of the city because most daily needs are occasionally difficult to meet on foot. Despite the fact that cyclists do not face serious hills, travelling by bicycle is also challenging in Coral Springs as.
In this area, families will usually be able to reach daycares and primary schools by walking. However, there are no high schools in Coral Springs. Concerning eating, a car is usually needed in Coral Springs to access the closest supermarket. Nonetheless, reaching the nearest pharmacy and therefore some basic food items is generally convenient. A small selection of restaurants is available in this part of the city as well.
Coral Springs offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This area is very quiet, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Finally, it is very easy to get to green spaces since there are a few of them nearby for residents to unwind in.