Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury homes for sale in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville come with a price tag averaging $1,905,136 on MLS®. The city features a diverse housing stock, predominantly composed of single detached residences, with a notable presence of small apartment buildings. Most homes here boast three to four bedrooms, catering to families and those seeking spacious living. Homeownership stands strong at 85%, while rentals make up the remaining 15%. A significant proportion of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville's homes – around 45% – were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with additional residences predating 1960 or constructed in the 1980s. Presently, 31.11% of the listings in this city fall within the luxury segment.

12 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Saint-Bruno-De-Montarville

Lifestyle