Mississippi Mills, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Mississippi Mills, Ontario
The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of Mississippi Mills is an important part of its character. This town is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 85% of the population of this town own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of properties in this town were constructed pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. Read more about Mississippi Mills real estate
- new listing$1,100,000401 Golden Line RoadMississippi Mills, ON
- $649,9002516 Waba RoadMississippi Mills, ON
- $125,000Pt Lt 22 Con 12 Ramsay RoadMississippi Mills, ON
- $449,900140 Queen StreetMississippi Mills, ON
- $749,9004512 March RoadMississippi Mills, ON
- $699,000250 Heather CresMississippi Mills, ON
- $839,500476 River RoadMississippi Mills, ON
About Living in Mississippi Mills, Ontario
Driving is a great mode of transportation in Mississippi Mills. It is very convenient to park. A majority of the homes for sale in this town are located in areas that are not very well-suited for walking because running common errands is very impractical.
It can be very hard to access high schools and primary schools on foot from properties for sale in this town. Additionally, families may find it very difficult to reach daycares on foot. Regarding food, in all cases, a vehicle is required to shop for groceries.
Mississippi Mills is very quiet overall, as the streets are very tranquil.