Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Carleton Place, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Carleton Place, Ontario

The housing stock of Carleton Place is composed predominantly of single detached homes and townhouses. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the properties in Carleton Place while the remainder are rented. Around 30% of properties in this town were constructed before the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.  Read more about Carleton Place real estate

81 Homes For Sale in Carleton Place


About Living in Carleton Place, Ontario


Driving is an excellent transportation option in this town. It is very easy to park, and most real estate listings are a reasonably short car ride from the nearest highway. It is occasionally difficult for people travelling on foot to get around in this town since few daily errands can be run without the use of a car.


A fraction of property owners in Carleton Place may be able to travel to the closest grocery store on foot, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. Residents benefit from about 30 restaurants and cafes as well. Regarding education, parents and their kids will welcome that no matter where their property is located in Carleton Place, schools and daycares are close by.


Carleton Place is very good for those who enjoy a quiet atmosphere, as there are low levels of noise from traffic.