Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Montgomery, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale

About half of dwellings are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes in Montgomery, but duplexes and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the dwellings in Montgomery while the rest are rented. About 40% of homes in this part of the city were built pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s.  Read more about Montgomery real estate

24 Homes For Sale in Montgomery



Most homes for sale in this area are located in places that are conducive to walking; many daily needs can be met without the use of a car. On the other hand, travelling by bicycle is difficult in this part of the city since. Thankfully, cyclists do not encounter serious elevation changes. The public transit system in Montgomery is not particularly practical. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. In contrast, driving is usually the favoured transportation option in this part of the city. It is straightforward to park, and it is a very short car ride to the closest highway from any home in Montgomery.


It is usually feasible for property owners in Montgomery to purchase groceries on foot. Likewise, there are a fair number of opportunities for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. Concerning education, in Montgomery, parents and their children will typically be able to get to daycares and schools by walking.


The character of Montgomery is exemplified by its calm ambience. The noise levels in this area are quite low, as the streets tend to be tranquil. Lastly, there are about 10 public green spaces nearby for residents to relax in and they are very well-spread out, resulting in them being very easy to reach from a large number of locations in the neighbourhood.